I’ve been trying really hard not to drop by at any bookstores lately to keep myself from spending much on myself. The temptation to do some early Christmas shopping is too overwhelming. And yesterday as I went to the bookstore, I keep on reminding myself not to use my credit card again. Pity me but I need to cut down my extra expenses for now as my credit card bill is already climbing high. So for those generous enough to make me happy this Christmas, here is my wishlist:
- Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
- Paulo Coelho: The Complete Collection
- Hardbound copy of Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paolini
- Reckless by Cornelia Funke
- 1984 by George Orwell
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Amazon Kindle / iPad – which I guess I have to get for myself ^__^
Or surprise me! I love surprises!!!
And no pressure on my friends. The biggest pressure is actually on me and on my willpower to hold out on Christmas splurging!
Advance Merry Christmas to everyone.