R.A.K. or Random Acts of Kindness is a new monthly blog feature created by the girls of Book Soulmates. This fantastic idea is a way to do something nice for other book bloggers by granting them “wishes” (buying them something from their book wishlists).
- R.A.K. is open to everyone
- Sign up each month you’d like to participate
- Show off your participation by grabbing the R.A.K. button
- Create a wishlist (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K. for someone, check out their wish list and contact them for their address
- At the end of the month, create a post to say thank you to whoever granted your wishes
Let’s keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts. Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
For my wishlist you can check my shelf in goodreads.
LINKS YOU’LL NEED TO JOIN:
Thanks to Vanessa and Isalys of Book Soulmates for this wonderful idea!