I’m signing up for my second reading challenge for 2012, the YA Contemporary Challenge. This challenge is a year-long challenge to read & review Young Adult contemporary novels released in 2012. The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013. There are three levels to choose from and I opted for level 2 which requires 10 books to read and review. Below is the list of YA contemporary books I plan to read.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
- The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
- Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
- Someone Else’s Life by Katie Dale
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
I’ll post the update for this challenge under the Reading Challenges tab above with the list of books I read and reviews during the event. For more information about the challenge just click the button above.