Last night I hang out with some of my friends for our usual get together when someone asked me about what I would like to receive this Christmas? And as always I said anything is fine. They insist for something more specific but I don’t have any in mind at that time. Now I’m trying to list the top ten books I love to received this holiday hoping it will help those who were asking for my wishlist.
- The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories by Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- IQ84 by Haruki Murakami
- Tree of Codes by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Inheritance (Inheritance, #4) by Christopher Paolini (Hardbound copy to matched w/ my other books of the series)
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- I’ll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The last one is not yet release until early next year but it is available for pre-order already from Fully Booked.
What about you? What are some of the things you’re hoping to get this holiday season? Have you got any books on your wishlist or like me, your list is full of books too? Or maybe you secretly wishing for a Kindle Fire?
Advance Merry Christmas, everyone!