The month of March this year is really full of surprises. Because not only Tarehe Mafi will be coming here in Manila, Philippines but also another bestselling author, Ransom Riggs. Yes, you read it right, brilliant Ransom Riggs will be here in Manila for a book signing event hosted by Fully Booked. For those who don’t know who Ransom Riggs is, he is the author of New York Times bestselling book, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
The Q&A and book signing will be held at 3:00 pm on Sunday, March 3, 2013 in Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street. Here are some of the deets you need to know if you plan on going to the event like me.
Book Signing Registration Mechanics:
1. Customers who want to have their books signed by Ransom Riggs need to register before the book signing event. Registration begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at the Fort branch.
2. Customers can present an original receipt or their copy of Ransom Riggs’ book with a Fully Booked price tag in order to have their book signed.
3. After inspection of items, the customer will be given a numbered stub. This stub needs to be presented at the book signing line. If the customer loses the stub, he/she will have to register again for a new number.
4. Only one (1) stub per customer during registration.
Actual Book Signing:
1. Customers may fall in line right away or wait for their stub numbers to be called.
2. The start of the book signing will be announced ten (10) minutes beforehand to give customers time to line up.
3. If a customer is not present when his/her number is up, he/she forfeits his/her place and must line up for a new number.
4. Customers will be asked to print their name legibly on a sheet of paper to facilitate quicker book signing.
For other details you may click on the photo above and you will be directed to Fully Booked official announcement of the event. See you all there!