National Book Store is bringing another duo of bestselling authors to the Philippines as they host book signing events with Jennifer E. Smith and Jasmine Warga. The first event is going to be held in The Gallery at Ayala Center Cebu on November 11, 2017 at 1 p.m., and the second in the Samsung Hall at SM Aura Premier on November 12, 2017 at 2 p.m.
Here are the information or guidelines you need to know before you attend the book signings
BEFORE THE SIGNING
1. Registration starts at 10:00 am for both events.
2. Each participant may have up to three books signed for each author (i.e. three Jennifer E. Smith books, three Jasmine Warga books).
3. Each participant may only register once. They will be given a signing pass and a stamp mark on their hand as proof of their registration.
4. Only books purchased from NBS, NBS Express, and Powerbooks will be accommodated. Please present either the official receipt or price tag of the books. Other merchandise (e.g. t-shirts, posters, journals, etc.) will not be signed.
5. Participants aged 17 and below may have one (1) parent / guardian accompany them inside Samsung Hall. However, only the child will go up on stage for the signing and photo op.
6. NBS will take every effort to get as many books signed as possible. However, should there be an excessive number of guests, NBS reserves the right to limit the number of copies per guest or limit the number of guests in line.
DURING THE SIGNING
1. Participants will be called in batches based on their signing pass numbers.
2. Official photographers will take your photo with the author/s using your smartphone, camera, or tablet.
3. No selfies with or video greetings by the author/s will be allowed.
* PR courtesy of National Book Store